As part of our continuing rebranding from New Era IT to New Era Technology, we will be transitioning our team to be using a new email address domain from this Thursday 14th January.
Please note the following important points about this upcoming change:
- This means that emails being sent to or from our staff will be changing from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails can still be sent to us using the old addresses of @newerait.co.nz. This will continue to function as before, but again any messages replying to you will be coming from @neweratech.co.nz address.
- The email address prefixes (the name@… portion) will not be changing.
- Your on-site ICT Support email addresses will not be changing. So if you previously emailed your tickets to something like email@example.com, this will remain exactly the same.
- Our central Service Desk Team will be able to be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Our Accounts department will be able to be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com